Image Map

Monday, November 25, 2013

tangled in blue









sweater - gap, similar // jeans - gap // heels - target, similar // bag - michael kors

I'm always so inspired by Blair at Atlantic-Pacific and her ability to look stunning and natural in an oversized sweater, boyfriend jeans and spikes.   

I hope you all had a great weekend!  We got our first real snow and I put up my Christmas decorations.  I went a little crazy in The Christmas Tree Shoppe - that place is amazing, I hope you have one by you.  Literally the most random things on the planet for a steal.   Sure, they may not make it to the next season but for $6.99 who cares!
As we prepare for our Regional Championships (Mid-Atlantic Region Oireachtas) I'm feeling really happy about how our dancers have progressed and that they've really turned into the best dancers they can be right now.  I cannot wait to see them on stage this coming week and see what they can actually do!   Besides the dancing, the "O" is my favorite weekend of the year because I get to spend it with my besties.   We get to wear sequins, have mimosas for breakfast and run around in heels all weekend.  It's hell on Earth and I couldn't ask for more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment