Image Map

Monday, November 4, 2013

LOFT - my first grand opening

blazer - loft (similar) // tee - target // pants - old navy // shoes - target (these are arriving tomorrow!)














A couple weeks ago I attended the LOFT concept store opening in Greece, NY.  It was the first time I had been invited to a store opening as a blogger (or at all).  They are trying to reinvent parts of that mall and the LOFT store is one of the extension stores they just built.  I can definitely appreciate what they're doing there; the town definitely has the demographic for that type of store and I'm hoping that the fact that it does not open up into the mall is a benefit.  

As I entered (with my aunt and two sisters, of course) I was greeted by a multitude of people.  There was a DJ, signs welcoming people, girls walking around with apps and cocktails; it was truly like a party.  Once I found my correspondent she was so helpful - pointing me in the right direction, allowing me to take snaps of whatever I choose, she encouraged me to shop (der!) and even introduced me to the hostess, Monica (last photo).  

A few of their new arrivals that I'm adoring right now?
Leopard print in every shape and color. 
Stripes - der!
Amazingly chic sheaths that I cannot wait to get my hands on. 
Beautiful lavender, plum and rose colored tops!
squeal! 

If you're in the neighborhood go check out the new store. 
LOFT is also offering 50% select new arrivals online... ready, set, GO!


No comments:

Post a Comment