Image Map

Thursday, November 14, 2013

again with the fur



fur vest - charlotte russe, similar // dress - h&m, similar // boots - sole society // clutch - jcpenny, similar 

Hey guys, this is not the outfit I had planned on posting today.  Unfortunately there was just not enough hours in the daylight yesterday to photograph my Annie Hall-esque outfit.  So, here's what I wore to a friends 30th birthday bash Saturday night.  I layered this vest so that I didn't have to carry a coat; most places we went luckily had a coat check because this sucker is WARM.  Which, I suppose was the point.  

This is another look that would be perfect for a Holiday Soiree! Are you all ready for that time of year?  I definitely am; the songs,  parties, the holiday bustle, decorating and gift planning it's all so exciting.  
What do you have planned for Thanksgiving? 

No comments:

Post a Comment