Image Map

Thursday, March 31, 2011

cleaning out my closet, part 1

Sorry I have been so bloggily boring lately.  I think I just made up a word! :)   Anyways, I'd like to start the "clean out  my closet" project within the next few days...
I'm going to go through my closet this weekend, take photographs of the items I haven't worn in 3 months (aside from seasonal specific attire of course), post it here and you can vote whether I should 

1. Keep it
2. Donate it to the Salvation Army
3. Donate it to my Sister
4. Donate it to you.  

I realize blog shops rarely work, and I'm certainly not trying to sell anything.  I would charge shipping, and that would require you to  have a PayPal account.   Or, if you are in the area I can have you meet me at my dance studio for the exchange!  

What I will do is post 1 or 2 pictures a day, and you can comment your vote on what it's status should be.  

Ok, I'm off for a run - it's actually tolerable outside :) 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment