Image Map

Thursday, March 10, 2011

keep the flow...

"I honor the Spirit in you which is also in me."

 I started my day today with some Flow Yoga.  After a great competitive class last night, I needed that positive start to my day to keep the "flow".  I had the kids write down "what I love about dancing", inspired from Dancing Branflakes' "What it feels like to dance" post.  It seems to be a struggle to motivate their little feet, practice outside of class, and really do well at competition.  So, with this exercise I wanted to bond the heart with the feet.  I taught them that heart and passion = hardwork = success.  It's a lesson I've learned holds true in life itself, not just Irish dance.   Wendy and I also participated in the exercise, and I got a really great response!  We read the responses outloud, and clapped for our friends/teammates; it was really inspiring!   

So, keep the positive flow today and spread the wealth! 
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment