Image Map

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hues of Teal

It's come to a point where I'm trying desperately to pretend it's actually spring.  When in reality, there's a foot and a half of snow outside (thank you Nemo!).   All my effort is going towards trying to get some pop of spring color into my outfits lately.  I'm trying a wee bit of monochromatic with the Teal on Teal here, and a slight dabble in pattern mixing (pft, if Leopard can be called a pattern anymore...). 







Details:
Blazer - Target similar 
Scarf - actually not a loop (I'm tricky and tied a knot with the ends to make it a loop) Burlington Coat factory OLD
T-Shirt - J.Crew Factory
Teal Skinnies - Target similar (hard to find teal!) 
Shoes - Target  
Bag - Kate Spade Stevie Pop similar with cute polka dots! 



The SNOW sure is pretty though...




Did you notice?  You can now shop pieces of my closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment