Image Map

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Paleo Eats: Zuc Pizzas

I'm always trying new things that fall under the paleo umbrella.  Last night I threw together these zucchini pizzas, they're very simple and quite yummy! 

Ingredients:
1 Zucchini
1 Cup of Tomato Sauce
1/2 cup of Crumbled Feta Cheese
2 strips of bacon
Crushed Red Pepper - optional

Greased my cookie sheet.


Cut the zucchini into round slices.


Aligned on cookie sheet and put a 1/2 tbsp of tomato sauce on each round.


Then I put a little feta cheese on each one.


I sprinkled the crushed red pepper over the rounds and then I cut the "raw" strips of bacon into little slices and placed 1-2 on each.


Baked for 15-20 mins on 350, or until the bacon is cooked to desired texture.



Yum!  I sautéed some shrimp to go along with it!

Enjoy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment