Image Map

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Ready

A Summer Day



I am so ready for a season change!  I love winter, and the snow is beautiful!  It just seems that everything is a bit more of a chore in the winter and I'm longing for the ease of spring and summer.  When your biggest worry is which jacket to cram in your tote size handbag for when the sun goes down... 
Now the above outfit I would most definitely pair a light blazer or denim jacket.  Flats or sandals for day time and the heels for drinks at night.
It's also a little dabble into pattern mixing.  Mixing dots with a pattern is a little less scary than other patterns.  Much like Leopard print, polkadots are becoming more of a background or neutral pattern.  

Are you ready for spring & summer?

Follow me on Polyvore



No comments:

Post a Comment