Image Map

Saturday, July 27, 2013

weekend workout & workout wear

The heat wave has finally left the northeast in peace!! That means this weekend I'm taking advantage of the cooler air and warm sun and hitting the trails.  It's been a while since I've been on a legit hike, and it's something that I used to do often and really enjoy.   My aunt and I used to go weekly, I'd love to get back in the swing of that habit.  

While hiking I usually carry water and we use a pedometer to track how long we've gone.  I typically enjoy wearing my Chaco hiking sandals.  They are hippy sandals, truly.  But, are so comfortable, supportive, and your feet can breathe - which is always better in the summer. 

Get out and enjoy the day before summer's over! :)


take a hike





You can follow along on Facebook now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment