Image Map

Friday, April 12, 2013

How to: Wear Lace!

Lace is one of those trends that seems a bit fancy, but it doesn't have to be! Add lace into your regular day-to-day life as your pop piece.  Style it with fun accessories to play it up or down!
I've put together two looks here, a shirt with a fun shoe is a great introduction to this elegant piece.  I love my lace top and wear it often under a blazer or alone, similar to how I've styled it below, with my pastel pants!  Pairing with pastel keeps it elegant and but tones down the fancy.
The second look is for you rebels! Pairing a lacy shift with a camo jacket is such a fun play on masculine meets feminine.  Style it with slinky shoes and girly accessories!

Which look is your favorite?

lace 1
Shop this look:



lace2

Shop this look:

No comments:

Post a Comment