Image Map

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

time for a spring mani/pedi!

I love the feeling of a freshly done mani/pedi!  In the winter I tend to go dark on my hands and leave my toes bare so that they can breathe!  But once the weather turns about 50, I am surely soaking my toes in a nice warm tub of beautifully scented soap soaks and scrubbing all the winter skin away.   Does anyone else do their own?  Don't get me wrong I love going and having someone do a pedicure for me, but I don't think it's always worth the cost.  Especially when drug stores and places like Ulta and Sephora make it so easy to do it yourself.

When I do my mani/pedi I don't typically pick matching colors.  I either do complimentary colors or a softer tone and a brighter tone.  Softer on the fingers, brighter on the toes.  I've rounded up some of my favorites from Essie's spring line (can be found at Target).

Are your toes out yet?

spring mani/pedi


No comments:

Post a Comment