Image Map

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

stripes and dots





This is only the second time I have used my new (to me) camera for outfit shots.  I have to say that the auto focusing is a bit of a struggle on some of the shots.  Having only my tripod for help, that is.   Either that or I move an awful lot while taking these things I cannot tell!  

Today I mixed it up a bit.  Nearly wore this adorable peachy striped top with my pastel pink pants, and I may some day but I'm trying to jump that polkadot pant styling hurdle I've been blankly starring at.   
After the mere blizzard this weekend it's starting to finally feel like spring again. 

Details:
Top - Old Navy
Jeans - Old Navy, similar similar
Shoes - SoleSociety


Thanks for stopping by...and if we haven't already - let's get social!



No comments:

Post a Comment