Image Map

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Weekend Workout & Workout Wear

Coming off of spring break isn't easy!  I wasn't off all week last week, however, I did extend my weekend and I know how stressful getting back to the grind can be.  This weekend take some time for yourself and stretch out all the stress from your life.  Early morning yoga is what saved me from loosing my mind this week at work.  It's still challenging enough to feel as though I've gotten in a great workout leaving you feeling rejuvenated afterwards.  

If you aren't a member at a gym where they have classes available, that's O.K.!  I use an app on my iPhone called Pocket Yoga (also available for you Android users).  It was $4.99 which seems expensive for an app, right?  Nada folks - I use this app at least 3 times a week on a regular basis.  When I'm having a stressful week it seems to be even more.  Sometimes on a Saturday I'll get this out even in the middle of the day if I find I'm bored and online shopping or about to hit the mall.    The fee is definitely justified!

The workouts come in 30, 45, and 60 minute sessions, beginner, intermediate and advanced.  I would not suggest trying advanced unless you are absolutely sure you are ready for it.  Let's just say I wish I were a fly on my own wall trying that one!!  

Give it a try and let me know what you think! 

weekend workout & workout wear

Shop this yoga look:




Huge Congrats to my sponsor and blogger friend Shanna for winning the Wallis U.S. Blogger Ambassador contest!!  I know she'll make us proud! Check out her darling blog- she puts together some great outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment