Image Map

Monday, May 6, 2013

more stripes?






And yet, I cannot get enough.  I keep purchasing and still more seem to be surfacing from my closet.  Striped tops, that is.    This happened to be one of the mornings I had time to snap my pics before not only the sun was truly up but also before I had to leave for work.    
Everything in this outfit is an obsession of mine right now; from the stripes to the neon coral clutch, the nude open toe wedges and yep - still rocking this eBay boyfriend jean score!  
This outfit was completely inspired by Pinterest.  I just typed in "boyfriend jeans" trying to gain some inspiration on other looks from clothes similar to what I already own.   This is where I jot down something on my "need/want" shopping list.  If I repeatedly pin a hot pink blazer, I probably should track one down!  As you know, I also love adding feminine touches to a slouchy or masculine look.  Such as, the bun, clutch, and wedges.  

What kind of dress up are you playing lately?

Details:
Shirt - H&M, similar
Jeans - Gap via eBay
Shoes - Old Navy found in stores not online, similar
Clutch - Gap


No comments:

Post a Comment