Image Map

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

lemon drop





I wore this outfit on Sunday for our end of the year Recital.  This is now the second time I've worn this skirt and I may try to get it in another color.  It's adorable and so comfortable and has pockets! So clutch!  It's one of those "twirly" a-line skirts, that you could spin and spin in (obviously not in these shoes!). 
 The only downside?  Dry clean only.   So annoying!!   I'm the type of person who would throw this in just the washer and ultimately ruin my most expensive piece I've bought so far this spring (eep!).    Thank goodness for Dryell, which I'll be attempting... probably after one more wear! Ha-ha. 
Anyways, I love it paired with the denim jacket which I threw together on a whim; add a little red lip for some glam and whammy! 

Thanks for reading my ramble...  
Be sure to follow along for more ramblings

Details:
Jacket - Old Navy, similar
Shirt - Target
Shoes - Target



No comments:

Post a Comment