Image Map

Thursday, May 9, 2013

spring-time color






I'm a t-shirt and jeans gal at heart.  Sure, I love getting dressed up now-a-days but this is truly where I'm most comfortable.  I'm loving that baseball tee's are in style right now because I live in this thing!  

Let's talk about my hair for a minute - there have only been a small amount of posts with crazy wild Julia Roberts in My Best Friend's Wedding style hair over here.  But, I'll tell ya something - this is my natural hair.  I typically spend countless hours straightening and then curling with the iron.  Seems counter intuitive right - since I have naturally curly hair?  Well, we all want what we can't have.  I'm thankful I have options.  I can easily straighten or have it curly/wavy/crazy as seen above.  

How is your hair?  

Details:
Shirt - Old Navy old, similar
Scarf - Old Navy
Jeans - Gap
Flats - SoleSociety
Tote - Michael Kors via Marshalls, similar 


No comments:

Post a Comment