Image Map

Monday, May 27, 2013

happy memorial day!






A few things I'm obsessed with lately include this low bun.  Typically when I swoop my hair into a bun I tend to do the Mulan bun on the top of my head.   I do this so that I get that weird look of "what is on the top of your head".   Kidding, but I do get those looks.  

other current obsessions include but are not limited to: family gatherings (der), trying to redesign the blog (anyone else have extreme difficulty with blogger uploading images, etc? or am I just lacking in brain power here?), old navy hauls (seriously, they have some damn cool stuff in there), miranda lambert, gold jewelry, and gigantic tote bags. 

what are your current obsessions?

Details:
Top - Old Navy
Skirt - Old Navy old but luckily they still stock this style! 
Shoes - Toms


No comments:

Post a Comment