Image Map

Friday, May 31, 2013

heeled sandals - dressed up & dressed down

Delicate heeled sandals are a must have this season.  With all the fun options to choose from it's hard to pick one that will work best in my closet.  I've had my eyes on these from Sole Society and think I may pull the trigger in June!
Part of what I think about when choosing the best option for me is how well it will work within my closet.  You don't want to have to buy a whole new wardrobe for one pair of shoes!  I like to have the option to wear the shoe casually and dressed up.  The dressy, heeled sandal is perfect for that.

First I paired them with a t-shirt and boyfriend jeans.  Simple accessories keep this look casual, while the heels give that girly pop of edge.   I kept most everything in this look neutral to offset the heels.

Second I paired them with an adorable sleeveless shift.  Add a silk scarf, bangles and straw clutch you can't go wrong!

dress sandals

Shop my casual look:



dress sandals 1

Shop my dressed up look:

No comments:

Post a Comment