Image Map

Friday, May 3, 2013

weekend full of dresses

This weekend wear dresses every day!  I'm obsessed lately.  It's unusual for me to be giddy about dresses, I have such a hard time working them into my closet thinking that I'm not "covered" up enough.  Don't fear because every time I throw that concern out the window I'm so happy I did!  They are not only a top and a bottom to an outfit but they are so playful and easy to style!

Dressed up or down you can rock a flirty dress number anywhere your weekend plans take you!   I've rounded up some of my favorite looks thinking of what I've got going on this weekend.

Saturday Market look - our public market here is to die for.  I would wear a casual dress with Toms and some funky jewelry to add more interest.

Date night look - toss on a color blocked maxi with a few simple accessories.  You don't want to go too crazy here to keep his attention on YOU!

Sunday brunch look - this style is a little more relaxed for our day of rest.  Add an interest by tossing on a colorful scarf and bangles!

What are you weekend plans?

saturday market

Shop this look:




saturday date

Shop this look:




sunday brunch

Shop this look:

No comments:

Post a Comment