Image Map

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

eyelet






As the temperatures slowly climb into a tolerable range I'm finding that I can really wear a lot of my pieces that are truly "spring".    We usually skip right from winter into summer here, which is a tragedy because spring and fall are my favorite seasons!   
I wore this little frock to my girlfriend's wedding a few weekends ago.  I loved dressing it up for a formal event, but I also love it casual for work! 

Hope you all enjoyed your long weekend - I sure did!  Spent a lot of time with my family, did a little lot of shopping and got a little sun.  

Now that summer is mostly here - anybody doing anything fun?  We're having a big party at my parents new house this weekend - I'm stoked and praying for dry sunny weather! 

Details:
Blazer - Old Navy no longer avail, similar
Dress - Old Navy
Shoes - Target


No comments:

Post a Comment