Image Map

Monday, October 28, 2013

all the classics






vest - jc penny (similar) // shirt - gap (similar) // jeans - gap // booties - steve madden via marshals (similar) // bag - relic via marshals // necklace - charming charlie 

I forced my sister to buy this vest; trying to convince her that faux fur is a closet staple.  She disagrees with me to this day on that point and gave me this vest to "rock" since she won't wear it.   I just love how this outfit came out; the stripes, the leopard the cuffed skinnies, booties and statement necklace.  Everything just ties together so well, if I do say so myself.  Yes, that is me tooting my own horn.  You have to do that sometimes, see.  It makes you feel good about yourself :) 

I had a great weekend and hope you all did too!  


No comments:

Post a Comment