Image Map

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

book review - man repeller


I've been reading Leandra's blog for quite some time now.  My friend Mary turned it on to me about 2 years (maybe more) ago.   If you have never wandered over to The Man Repeller then I suggest you at least give it a try.  Especially if, like me, you're obsessed with things that would seemingly decrease your attraction from the opposite sex.  Such as, but not limited to, overalls, boyfriend jeans, crazy footwear...  
In the book she shares stories of her childhood camp days, losing her virginity, getting her period for the first time, etc.  Not only was it an incredibly relatable read, she will quite literally have you in stitches as she describes the gory details of her encounters.   She opens up about how the blog (and name) was started and her struggle with sharing content that her readers may revolt against.   
I won't spill the beans here but I definitely recommend it.  Especially if you're a fashion gal and truly feel that what you're wearing is for YOU and no one else but YOU; as that is (in short) one of her life mantras.  

If you give it a go - let me know what you think! 



No comments:

Post a Comment