Image Map

Monday, October 21, 2013

popped collar






shirt - gap via instagram shop (similar) / jacket - wet seal (similar) / jeans - old navy / booties - steve madden via marshalls (similar) / bag - relic via marshalls 

Woah! What a weekend!  Happy Monday peeps - back to reality today.  This weekend flew by but I definitely had some fun activities to do.  
Friday night was dance practice and pizza night with great company.  My bestie and dance teaching partner took my photos just before class began.  There are some really goofy ones - I guess that's what happens! 
Saturday was a dance competition; I'm so proud of all our kiddos they did a fantastic job as we continue to prepare for the Oireachtas (regionals) in November.  
 Sunday to add to the dancing weekend, held a quick practice for our champ girls.  Afterwards I headed out to my parents to start my laundry.  Hung out with my sisters and aunt, got a few things at the mall (unexpected sale at LOFT and I couldn't resist this amaze-balls blazer for fall!) and caught up on some TV.  

How was your weekend? 




No comments:

Post a Comment