Image Map

Thursday, October 10, 2013

taking cues from j.crew







I know I'm not alone when I say that I'm inspired by J.Crew.   Whenever I received one of their style guides in the mail I scour my closet trying to piece together similar outfits.  The biggest thing that I've taken from my J.Crew stalking is to pair leopard pumps with everything no matter the print.  I've been giving this a whirl and it actually works well.  It feels like I'm taking a chance but it also feels so natural.  Like these navy dotted pants were meant to be with leopard...  

On another note it's Thursday and I couldn't be happier that the week is nearly come to a close once again.  Lately I feel that my job is taking more out of me than I ever signed up for giving.   I get home and I'm exhausted and not wanting to speak to anyone.   I'm hoping this is just a rut in my attitude; maybe just a bad week. 
Clothes make me feel better though :)

How is everyone's week been?

Details:
Sweater - Old Navy old, similar, love this 
Pants - Gap, similar this windowpane style is hot hot this season! 
Shoes - Target, similar
Necklace - BrinaBox



No comments:

Post a Comment