Image Map

Friday, October 25, 2013

3 ways to wear faux fur vest

On Tuesday I rounded up a few classic cut jackets and outerwear that I think are essential to upgrade or add to your closet this season.   One of the pieces I chose is the fur vest.  I definitely think this is a closet staple and a great addition to anybody's wardrobe.  It's versatility and functionality are key for this seasons unpredictable weather and layering trends.   I currently have two in my closet and have also been inspired by a few images floating around pinterest and on instagram.  
Today I've styled this arguably classic piece three ways.

The second look is definitely mostly my syle; but, I love the idea of layering a shaggy vest over a sleek dress as shown in the first style board.  Add edgy booties and a fun eye catching statement and you're ready for date night!

The third look is inspired by this pic of OP floating around.  I spoke about it being one of my fall style inspirational looks last Friday.

Which look fits your personal style?

faux fur





faux fur





faux fur



No comments:

Post a Comment