Image Map

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

my favorite puffer vest






shirt - old navy // vest - walmart // jeans - charlotte russe old (similar) // booties - steve madden via marshalls (similar)

Truly.  This vest was $10 at Walmart.  And just after I admired the J.Crew Factory version longingly sighing to myself about how much saving I'd have to do to afford said gorge vest.  I just happened to be waltzing through Wally-World (which I never do mind you, but friends on Instagram and their thrifty finds, man!)  and BAM (just like Emeril) there they were.  Rows of pink, navy, black, purple and teal puffy vests.  Oh my I said to myself, I must see if they have my size and honestly, I though when I picked up the tag it was sure to say $29.99 or something in that range.  I gasped at the $9.99 tag and immediately called my sisters to see if anyone else wanted one.   
This is one of many ways I've worn the vest.  If you follow along on Instagram (if you don't, you should... ) you know I wear this thing all.  the.  time.  

Ah! So I have some exciting news - I was invited to the LOFT Concept Store Grand Opening here in Rochester tomorrow night!  It's from 6-9 at the Greece Ridge Mall and if you're in the area you should stop by!!   I can't wait to cover the opening and share the experience with all of you! 


How's your week going? 

No comments:

Post a Comment