Image Map

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

tomboyish




I would consider myself a tomboy.   I do like getting all dressed up like any other girl, but typically I like to hide my girly-ness underneath my clothing.   If you've been reading a while you know that I loooove mixing masculine and feminine.  Much like this outfit today.  This top is lightly embellished, but paired with boyfriend jeans and dusters it adds a little tomboyish feel.  What you don't know is that I've got my really girly pieces on underneath....shhhh :)

I love wearing an adorable lacy piece or, an embellished bustier!  I mean, c'mon who does not automatically feel sexy and confident in something like that even if nobody knows?!   
Simons.ca has a new collection out, and I'm ADORING all the new pieces.  The burgundy lacy bra, the POLKA DOT bustier?!  Get in my closet!  The best part?  They're totally affordable! 

Details:
Top - American Eagle, similar
Belt - American Eagle, similar
Jeans - Gap via eBay
Booties - Old Navy two seasons ago, similar



No comments:

Post a Comment