Image Map

Friday, October 11, 2013

moto jacket styles to rev your engine

The Moto Jacket is classic piece that can be worn many ways.  I love how SeeJane styled it here, and was inspired to put together a few style boards.
Moto Jackets are the perfect transition piece, they go great over flouncy frocks to get you through fall and are a great layer over a sweater to carry into winter.
I've styled three styles below; the classic, the vest, and quilted.


A classic moto can be worn with anything but I love pairing it with an unexpected tank or shell, fun flat booties and a pop of color.  This outfit is perfect for a weekend lunch, errands, or a casual party.

classic moto


In my moto searches I came across this Vince Camuto vest - drool!! Not only are vests hot this season but a quilted, moto style?  Can you fit anymore trends into one spectacular piece? 
I styled this layered over a slouchy cowell neck sweater, legging jeans and interesting accessories.  I love adding pops of color this time of year.  It adds interest and a bit of an unexpected flair to your look. 
moto vest

This quilted jacket was another trendy moto I found perusing the internets. I love it's super casual feel.  Layered over a graphic tee with boyfriends and oxfords this look is great for a Sunday brunch or lunch with your gals. 


quilted moto

Which look is your favorite?



No comments:

Post a Comment