Image Map

Friday, October 18, 2013

crushing on fall style





Source





Whether on my favorite style blogs or Pinterest in general, I'm crushing on a lot of different fall looks here.  Just like everyone else I'm obsessing over fall and wishing it last!  Being in Upstate NY fall is usually cut short due to "Lake Effect Snow" (frown face).   I feel that with the fluctuation in temperature, fall is sticking around a little while (YAY).   
Lets talk about these images from Pinterest. 
First, how can you not idolize Olivia Palermo's style?  I mean, she's just fabulous and that fur vest and black layers is to die for. 
Blair from Atlantic-Pacific does everything right.  From her layered looks with boyfriend jeans and heels to super feminine dresses.  Loving how she paired a super heavy fisherman-like sweater over a longsleeve and again with an oversized turtleneck, boyfriend jeans and heels.  
Kimberly from Penny Pincher Fashion (who actually also endures Upstate NY weather) her layered look is something I will be recreating soon!! 
Black on black with an oversized hat is such a cozy look - perfect for the weekend and errand running
I'm in love with Kate's leather pencil; something I'm looking to add to my closet this season. 

What is your fall style inspiration?



No comments:

Post a Comment