Image Map

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

messy hair & men's wear





Don't mind my garbage pale in the back round - the rain has been crazy for the past two days making it damn near impossible to take shots outside.   I wore this to work Monday, which is a perfect day to hide behind a cozy, chic and neutral look.  Sometimes Mondays are rough, right? 
I paired the slouchy look with my pointy flats to give back a little feminine touches and had originally had my hair down but it was all over the place because of said rain; so in a bun in went. 
These pants are Express Editor slim style; they are supposed to fit like a capri length but don't come in different length options for us shorter breeds.  So, I rolled the cuff one more time which made them a bit tighter at the bottom creating more of a slouchy look. 
 I rather like how it came out.   

What day is it? 


I'm not over this commercial! 

Details:
Blazer - Target old, similar
Tee- StyleMint, similar
Pants - Express last season, similar, similar
Shoes - Gap

1 comment:

  1. This was an interesting article. I look forward to more. I think there are a lot of people who are going to benefit from your postings.
    fitness clothes

    ReplyDelete