Image Map

Saturday, October 5, 2013

weekend workout & workout wear 26

I LOVE kettlebells; you can do so much with them.  I wanted to share a workout today to show you how versatile they truly are!  Even if you do not own a kettlebell you can still do that style of workout.
Let's talk about some of the movements I've listed in the image -
Squats; a no brainer right?  Well, just be sure you're holding the kettlebell with both hands up by your collar bone.  This will also ensure you complete the movement with proper form.
Swings; there are tons of videos online to show you how to do these, I've added one here
Squat with Skull Crusher; a skull crusher is basically a tricep extension but, it's behind the head.  So you'll start your squat with your arms above your head.  If you are using a kettlebell you'll want to be sure both hands are in the loop and the "bell" is hanging behind you.   When you squat you also lower your hands behind your head, be sure to keep your elbows by your ears!

If you have any other questions about the workout email me! I'm happy to help or answer any questions.

Enjoy your weekend and Neen's Mean 15!

kettlebell workout



No comments:

Post a Comment