Image Map

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

just a t-shirt and jeans





This is my typical casual outfit.  Some kind of jean and t-shirt combination.   What makes this outfit special are the little pops of color brought in by my accessories.  Wouldn't you agree that this outfit is somewhat boring without them?   You can literally jazz up old pair of jeans and mix in some chunky or dainty jewelry to bring in little focus points.  Whenever I'm looking for something simple I reach for my baptism medal and chain.  It adds just the right amount of extra.   I love mixing in chunky jewelry an ultra feminine outfit. Just as I love mixing simple jewels much like what you'd find at My Jewelry Box to a masculine outfit such as the boyfriend jeans and blazer look.   

How do you play up your boring outfits? 

Details:
Tee - Target
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - BCBGeneration, similar
Bracelet - American Eagle old, similar similar
Necklace - DIY'd by me. similar

No comments:

Post a Comment