Image Map

Monday, August 19, 2013

self made







"Never by the book, always underestimated

It's hard to believe the life that you've created
Self made
The impossible endeavor, never would you trade
It's a legacy that you take to the grave
Self made
Self made
Live and die by the chance we're taking
Money don't buy the life that we're making"

- Self Made || Little Big Town

I was listening to this song last night.  I just felt like it described me and my life so far.  I've worked so hard to be where I am.  My family just told me how proud they are of me last night and then hearing the song it really hit me.  I've taken a dream and created a reality getting my T.C.R.G. certification.  I started my job as the receptionist and some how made it into a career!  I've taken a blog vision and created something cool.   I'm not perfect but I make it work.

This week I'm unplugging, well blog wise.  I'll still be on twitter and instagram documenting my North Carolina trip.  But, I've decided to take a whole 7 days off of blogging and all that encompasses.

I feel as though I deserve and need a break so, I'll be back in a few!  Enjoy your week!


Details:
Shirt - H&M, similar
Jeans - Old Navy
Shoes - Target
Bracelet - Sira&Mara


No comments:

Post a Comment