Image Map

Thursday, August 29, 2013

navy, green and Sira & Mara






Being a little bit new to this over accessorized world I look for reasonable, quality pieces that are versatile and trendy at the same time.  I stumbled upon Sira & Mara and purchased a few items.  I wear them all the time.  I mean, seriously, ALL THE TIME.   Not to mention the owner, Sandy, is a total rock star.   She runs (like me) is totally into fashion (like me!) and love instagramming, der (like me!).  
This acrylic turquiose/blue necklace is so versatile, chic, and trendy I can't wait to style it again and again and again; much like the other pieces

Hop on over to Sira & Mara and check out her shop! 

Details:
Tee - Target
Pants - Gap
Shoes - Gap 
Necklace - c/o Sira & Mara

Don't forget to enter the $75 Anthro giveaway HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment