Image Map

Thursday, August 15, 2013

wear now & later - burgundy!

If you've been reading the past few weeks you know that I've got fall on the mind.  Big time! The weather lately has been telling us it's coming sooner than I think we're ready to admit.  But, that doesn't mean summer's over - nor, does it mean that we can't take some of falls trendiest colors and rock them early.  I love the color burgundy!!  It reminds me of when I was a kid, totally had this awesome suede burgundy Arizona brand vest...  Yep - 90's child!

I would definitely play with tones here - in the first look I've paired a boyfriend fit pant with some glitz and glam.  I added a hot pink hand bag to bring out the pinker hues in the pant and make them seem more summery!

In the second look I'm featuring this blazer (again - I'm a little obsessed ok?) with more peachy tones.  The leopard flats and darker accessories bring this look into the cooler weather while keeping it fun and transitional!

burgundy wear now




burgundy wear later


      Shop  look 1:




Shop look 2:

No comments:

Post a Comment