Image Map

Monday, August 12, 2013

americana





I swear to goodness lately all I want to pair together is red white and blue!  It is such a clean look.  

This weekend was great!  Friday night I was given tickets to see Keith Urban.  OH EM GEE! I'm going every year and totally get what all the hype is about.  He's an amazeballs performer!!!!! 
What an incredible musician.  By the way - he came down the aisle right where we were sitting. 

BOOM


Saturday I was at a competition with my kiddos all day in Buffalo/Niagara Falls.  One of my preliminary championship girls WON her competition!  Not to mention a bunch of littles did extremely well.  I was so happy and proud of them all! :) 
When I got back I was happy to reconnect with some old friends.  It was awesome to see them and pick up right where we left off.  

As always Sunday was nice and relaxing.  I hung out with the fam-a-lam, ate some good food, and soaked up some sun! 

How was your weekend?


Details:
Blazer - Gap, similar
Tee - Target
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - Target, similar, similar


No comments:

Post a Comment