Image Map

Monday, August 5, 2013

chambray...again




I'm sorry for the overload of chambray lately.  Nah, actually I'm not.  It's so incredibly easy to pull off and goes with literally anything.  I wore this outfit yesterday to Laura Ingalls Wilder Day at Genesee Country Village and Museum.  It was perfect for a 70-something day!

My weekend went by too quickly, as it usually does.  Saturday I met my girlfriends/business partners at the studio and cleaned!  Although that doesn't sound like much fun, it was a blast and was so good to just chit chat as we scrubbed, swept, mopped and rehung signs.   I had a graduation party to attend in the evening.   It was a pig roast as well and I haven't been to a pig roast in years!  The food was delicious! 
Sunday at the museum the guest speaker this year was Alison Arngrim who played Nellie Oleson.  She has written a book and does a comedy act entitled "Confessions of a Prairie Bitch".  She was literally hilarious and spoke about her time on the show, her relationship with Melissa Gilbert and her post show personal life.   If you have ever watched Little House on the Prairie you know what a vile beast Nellie was but she had such a sense of humor about it - she was really fun to listen to.   

Monday always comes too soon!
How was your weekend? 

Details:
Top - Old Navy
Shorts - J.Crew Factory
Shoes - Toms
Hat - American Eagle old, similar 


No comments:

Post a Comment