Image Map

Saturday, August 17, 2013

FAB FIND

 See, I've been absolutely oozing over the Madewell Leopard Skimmers.   I am still a pretty budget savvy shopper, though, and although I do feel that quality is worth the cost I was wincing at the thought of spending over $100 on a pair of shoes!   A co-worker said "surely you can find a copy less expensive" and I looked at her and said that I've tried but have not succeeded....
Until yesterday, when I was browsing the Gap's website and I found their pointy printed flat.  Bless my soul!!!!  I've found you!!
Still made with real calf hair, however, sans the leather insole yet HALF the cost.  I'm sold.  They'll be on their way to me August 25th.


I would love to do more of these features as I find them, so look for more FAB FINDS in the future!


fab find save and splurge



No comments:

Post a Comment