Image Map

Saturday, August 17, 2013

weekend workout & workout wear || 22

When I'm working out I don't want to have to think about how many each individual move is supposed to be done.  I like to create these "mean 15's" and DIRTY 30 so that you can easily know that each move is either 30 seconds or you do 30 of them.   This workout should sufficiently kick your booty and sculpt your arms :)
I know I'm ready for a butt whooping.  Today I'll be taking a trial yoga class and then running, so I won't be doing this dirty 30 but, maybe tomorrow or Monday morning!

I do know however, that it doesn't matter what you do with your body if you aren't putting the proper food in, you'll never truly feel good.  A blogger friend and I have been emailing back and forth about the Paleo diet.  She knows that I do it a fair amount of time (excuse the occasional slice of Za!), and was curious on more info so she could too try it.   I was so happy that someone actually wanted to hear about it and wasn't turned off immediately by what you have to eliminate.   If you're interested in Paleo, I'm certainly not an expert, but I do try to do it to the best of my ability 85-90% of the time and am willing to answer any questions.
Looking and feeling good comes from the inside out!

Enjoy your weekend!

dirty 30



1 comment:

  1. Awesome share on weekend workout and Work Out Clothes. I am also concerned about my health so exercise on daily basis. Even I wear the quality gear for my gym sessions. The Nike gear is my staple brand which I have been using since my college days and have never had any issue.

    ReplyDelete