Image Map

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

fall into neutral season

It's already started and you cannot deny!  The need and want to grab a cozy "match all" sweater or pant in the cooler weather, of course!
I'm sure we will have another short heat wave before summer officially comes to a close; but, my air is off and I'm reaching for a jacket in the morning and that means my mind is on beautiful earth tones and grays to keep me comfortable.

Fall is actually my favorite time of year.  It's funny that I'm craving it already since summer took so long to show its face, but I always hope it starts early and lingers on.

I love all the rich jewel tones paired with the thick earth tones.  Picture a nice heather grey with plum...perfection!   And with all the stores switching over to their fall lines somewhat early... it's the perfect opportunity to stock up before the cooler weather really sets in!

Check out my round up of a few of my favorite tops and my favorite pant picks.  I am loving the cashmere beige pull over - paired with boyfriend jeans and flats or toms?  Sunday morning done right.

Which are  your favorites?

neutral tops




neutral pants


Shop my neutral picks:


No comments:

Post a Comment