Image Map

Thursday, August 8, 2013

in the blue





I love when you're sitting at your desk and an outfit comes through you.  I have a whole note on my iPhone labelled outfit ideas for that exact purpose.  You know, when you're sitting at your desk with a pile of work yet no ambition to complete it?  Yep.  

Today I put in my notice to vacate my apartment.  I'll officially be looking for a new one bedroom.  Scary and exciting feeling, I tell ya!  First, I need a bigger closet.  But, I'm also hoping for more space generally and the ability to move to a different room in the morning.  I feel that since I'll be 30 this year it's a good time to finally move out of the "studio" apartment stage in my life.  

Details:
Top - Old Navy old, similar
Skirt - Forever 21
Shoes - SoleSociety


No comments:

Post a Comment