Image Map

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

retro look & random rant





I'm not certain which element of this outfit is so retro.  But, I feel so 1965 in it - like Jackie Kennedy... 
I love these pants though, and want to wear them as often as I can before stowing them for winter. 

Let's just also say I'm so beyond done with my wardrobe it's not even funny.  I'm longing for classically cut, neutral colored clothing that is just dashing no matter how you style it.  Is this my age talking? Or, just a phase and lack of creativity here.  I'm finding more and more that after I've set out clothes for a few days, I'm re-working them to add more neutral colors.  Maybe I'm over the summer brights and am ready for fall earthy hues...  Am I alone here?  

In case you are all dying to know - which, duh, of course you are! 
My quest for a new apartment is on hold until my property manager gets the renewals back.  Then I fully expect to be looking at apartments weekly until I find the closet apartment of my dreams.  Keep track of my apartment hunt trials on Instagram

Details:
Top - Old Navy old, similar
Pants - Gap no longer avail in this color, similar color same style
Shoes - Rocket Dog old


No comments:

Post a Comment