Image Map

Monday, March 25, 2013

What I'd Wear

worlds look


Oireachtas Rince Na Cruinne started yesterday.  For all of you who aren't Irish Dancers, that is the World Championships.  The Olympics of Irish Dancing, only this happens annually.  It's the biggest title any Irish dancer can achieve - to be a World Champion.  For some a World's Recall medal is all they are ever awarded.  Others don't even get a shot.
I watched the live feed last night of the Opening Ceremonies and I just wished I could have been there.  This is only the second time that they've ever been in the United States, they are in Boston.

We aren't able to make it.   But, that does not mean that I'm not dreaming about being there and what I'd wear!!
As a T.C.R.G. (certified Teacher with An Coimisiun, the Irish Dance commission in Dublin) there is a certain unspoken protocol about dress at majors.  It's basically business professional with an insanely trendy twist.   
 I styled this look because I'm currently I'm into the preppy put together look; it's just so fresh and young, yet sophisticated.   It's also modest.  Not having any world qualifiers yet you don't want to look like you're trying to own the place.

A little pattern mixing, pops of color and a reasonable handbag to carry my essentials.  

Shop this look:

No comments:

Post a Comment