Image Map

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day 5 Remix: a little warmer





Slowly but surely spring is rearing it's little beautiful head!  (yay!)  I love adding this blingy necklace to any outfit, it automatically adds a little bit of interest and makes me feel a bit more dressed up.  It may or may not sparkle like crazy in the lights at the office too! :)

Details:
Sweater: J.Crew Factory
Jeans: Old Navy Rockstar
Flats: Target
Necklace: Target
Clutch: Target


Also, you may notice a bit more on the top navigation bar.  I've added two tabs for you!  One is a workout how to where I've broken down the movements I put into my weekly workouts.  I will continue to edit this page each week and incorporate video tutorials if I feel it's necessary for that movement.  
The second tab is my daily reads.  The style blogs that I read on a daily basis.  I figured, if I like them and you like my blog, you might also like them :)

Let me know what you think! 


No comments:

Post a Comment