Image Map

Friday, March 29, 2013

How to: Dress for Easter

Easter marks the beginning of spring.   Spring is so fresh with new life, or it will be once all the snow melts! Spring is also fresh with new dress trends and colors!  I am always inspired to attempt to switch my closet over to all frocks this time of year.  They are so easy, and really not that bad of a deal if you consider they're a head to toe look (when considering the price tag, I mean).    I can't stop pairing these adorable eyelet and lace adorned dresses with cute, playful accessories.   Whether it's Church your off to, brunch or dinner with your family you will be dressed to the 9's.  
I hope it's warm enough in your area this weekend for you to sport a girly, adorable little sundress!  I've styled a few here.  You'll notice that I like to select clothing from the same few stores.  That's because I love putting together affordable looks for you ladies!  

Have a great holiday weekend!! 
easter wear 1

easter wear 2

easter wear 3




Shop look 1:
Shop look 2:
Shop look 3:

No comments:

Post a Comment