Image Map

Friday, March 15, 2013

Day 15 Remix: prepped out

P3154863


P3154862

P3154861

Today we did 4 shows around the Rochester area with our MGOS crew.  It's what we work hard for all year with the recreational dancers and really great practice for the competitive dancers.   It's amazing to see the routines for the kids you don't teach.  I don't get that opportunity any other time throughout the year.   They all did an incredible job!  Tomorrow is parade day - if you're in the area, I hope to see you there!! 

Either way, I always try to look professional and put together whenever I'm acting in "official capacity".   Here's what I wore today, and luckily my lovely bestie took my outfit shots today :)

Details: 

Blazer - Old Navy
Shirt - American Eagle similar
Jeans - Gap
Tote - Michael Kors via Marshalls new version
Shoes - Target

No comments:

Post a Comment