Image Map

Friday, March 15, 2013

Take it from the Office to Date Night

There are so many trends this spring to be excited about!!  Florals for one, sheath dresses are a close second. This dress is both!  Spring and summer time are the seasons when you probably most frequently head right out after work to meet friends, boyfriend, fiancé - whoever!  I know I certainly do!  It's much easier to do so than in the winter time with all of the boots, coats, and accessories that come along with cold weather.

Here I've put together two looks with this adorable floral sheath from the Gap.  For the office look I've paired this floral cutie with a sleek blazer, nude pumps, big tote and simple accessories.  For the nighttime/date night look I've paired it with your classic Trench coat, sexy strappy heels, and accessories that will pull colors out of the dress.  

from the office to date night

Shop this look:



from the office to date night2

Shop this look:

No comments:

Post a Comment