Image Map

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Day 28 Remix: Specs, Stripes and Curls




So, these were the only shots of this outfit I got today.  It was one of those days at work where I could barely leave my desk long enough to use the restroom or refill my water bottle.   
After work I have been stopping to quickly snap some photos but today I completely forgot!  I was on autopilot I suppose... 
Either way when I arrived home I realized what a mound of dishes I had been avoiding ahem since Monday and I had company coming over.   Dishes are probably my least favorite chore.  

Somehow I also ran out of blow-dry and straighten time this morning.  Not really sure how I pulled that off, but I got to work on time!  That's important, right?!

Details:
Blazer - Target splurge save
Shirt - H&M similar love this
Jeans - Target similar
Specs - Ray Ban 
Flats (not pictured) - Target 



No comments:

Post a Comment