Image Map

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day 27 Remix: Buttoned Up and Jeweled





Happy Hump Day! 
I'm not sure if I enjoy Wednesdays or if I just like saying the word hump...  

Another spring like day! Rochester's on a role... I cannot believe it, I cannot believe spring may finally be here. I actually saw the number 50 in the 10 day forecast.  I'm ecstatic!
I am sorry for those of you who do not have spring time yet, it will come soon!!

Has anyone seen the Carrie Diaries yet? It's about the high school Carrie Bradshaw, before the "sex and the city".  Her outfits are to die for.  Kind of wish I was that stylish of a high schooler.   Also wish I was an hour out of NYC and had the opportunity to work at a style magazine as an intern...

Random tidbit about me; I love silly shows like that!  Especially after work or on a rainy Saturday to lay around and catch up on hulu.  


Details:
Shirt - American Eagle similar
Necklace - Target same necklace different color
Jeans - Old Navy
Shoes - Target
Lips - Bright Red by E.L.F. via Target



Linking up with:
Fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment