Image Map

Friday, March 8, 2013

Forcing Spring

I have most certainly been in a pre-spring rut.  I'm sure I am not alone in that!  Seems everyone is having a rough winter season.   With that said I wanted to show some ways that you could pull out the spring frocks without freezing your bootie off; and since it's also supposed to warm up here (hooray!!).

I take my favorite spring pieces and start layering them.  I showed you one look in this post where I layered a chambray top under a t-shirt dress with a blazer.

A striped blazer, military, moto or denim jacket are the perfect pieces to layer over the springtime swings before they're really in season!  Add some booties and a cute bag to complete your look!

forcing spring
Shop this look - 



forcing spring2

Shop this look - 

No comments:

Post a Comment